9nine has updated the release details for their 8th single “White Wishes” – which is featured as the ending theme for anime My Little Monster (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun). The new single comes on 5 editions including an anime theme cover and a Monochhichi x 9nine themed cover. Single “White Wishes” hits stores December 12th – updated release details follow…
9nine also just released their 7th single a double-A side release “Iiaru! Kyonshi feat. Haohao! Kyonshi Girl / Brave” with both songs featured in TV drama “Haohao! Kyonshi Girl” (Good Good! Vampire Girl). The TV drama stars member Umika Kawashima in the lead roll and the rest of the 9nine members with supporting roles. Their 7th single dropped November 14th – more details are available here.
Anime My Little Monster or Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is adapted from romantic comedy manga written and illustrated by Robico. It follows the story of high school students Mizutani Shizuku and Yoshida Haru who sit next to each other in class. Mizutani is singularly focused on her school work and future, Yoshida is suspended for getting into a fight on the first day of school. Their teacher asked Mizutani to take homework assignments to Yoshida which leads him to believe they are now friends. Mizutani isn’t so sure but learns that there is more to Yoshida and more to herself.
My Little Monster began airing late-night October 1st on TV Tokyo – outside of Japan it streams same day at Crunchyroll, hit the link for My Little Monster or check our Crunchyroll updates page for all the newest anime episodes.
Single “White Wishes” comes in 5 editions that share the same CD-track list,
- Limited A with bonus DVD that includes the music videos and off-shoot footage for the title track, features “Girls” themed cover.
- Limited B with bonus DVD that includes 3 live songs performed May 2012 at Seinenkan dai Hole, features “Boys” themed cover.
- Limited C with bonus DVD that includes 3 live songs performed May 2012 at Seinenkan dai Hole, features Monochhichi x 9nine themed cover.
- Limited Anime edition with anime themed cover available only through December 2012.
- Regular edition, “Boys x Girls” themed cover.
The Limited editions and Regular edition First Press adds a trading card (1 of 6) and application card for award lottery,
- Live phone call with one 9nine member 1 minute, December 24th (5 persons)
- Special live “Girls” edition January 12th somewhere in Tokyo (200 people)
- Special live “Boys” edition January 12th somewhere in Tokyo (200 people)
* audio preview added