Singer and seiyuu Eri Kitamura has updated the release details for her first album “RE; STORY”. Previously we reported the early release information here and now the cover jackets, track list, and bonuses are official. Also revealed is a preview length music video for the title track “re; story”. Her first album contains 4 previously released songs and 9 new songs for a total of 13 tracks and is set to hit stores on July 25th. The updated release information and preview music video follows.
Eri Kitamura is a popular seiyuu (voice actress) and also has provided anime theme songs since her solo debut in 2004. She recently transferred to Starchild (King Records) and since August 2011 with her new label has released 3 singles tied to anime that she is also stars in,
- “Be Starters!” featured as opening theme for Mayo Chiki!,
- “Shirushi” ending theme and special opening theme for C3,
- “Happy Girl” featured as opening theme for Listen to me, girls. I am your father!.
Kitamura has voice too many characters to list, a few notable rolls: Karen Araragi (Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari), Saya Otonashi (Blood+), Izumo Kamiki (Blue Exorcist), and Yachiyo Todoroki (Wagnaria!!).
Eri Kitamura’s first album “RE; STORY” is offered in two editions:
- Limited that comes with bonus photo booklet and special packaging.
- Regular CD-only.
First Press versions of both editions offer a bonus A3 poster or A4 photo depending on where ordered.
Eri Kitamura will have in-store release events to celebrate the release of her first album:
- July 28th 11am Animate (Akihabara); 2:30pm Toranoana (Akihabara); 6:00pm AniBro Gamers (Akihabara)
- August 4th 11:30am Animate (Osaka); 3:30pm Toranoana (Nagoya); 6:00pm AniBro Gamers (Nagoya)
Preview length music video of “re; story” follows below the updated release information…