Secret has updated the release information on their first Japanese album “WELCOME to SECRET TIME”. Previously we reported the early details on the album and now the cover jackets and full track list is official. Secret will also hold mini-live and handshake events commemorating their Japanese 1 year anniversary and album launch. “WELCOME to SECRET TIME” hits stores August 22nd – updated information follows.
Its been one year since Secret made their Japanese debut with single “Madonna” and they have released 3 additional singles since. The latest was “TWINKLE TWINKLE” on June 13th which is featured as the ending theme for anime “NARUTO SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full Power Ninden”.
“WELCOME to SECRET TIME” comes in three editions that share the same 13-song track list:
- Limited A with bonus DVD that includes footage from their 1st Japanese Tour stop at ZEPP Tokyo on March 8th. Photo card (1 of 4) and entry code for mini-live/handshake event.
- Limited B with bonus DVD that includes music videos for the 4 previously released singles and for lead song on album “Ai wa Move” and making-of footage for “Ai wa Move”. Photo card (1 of 4) and entry card for mini-live/handshake event.
- Regular CD-only. First Press version as photo card (1 of 4) and entry card for mini-live/handshake event.
To commemorate their 1 year anniversary and the launch of their 1st Japanese album, Secret will hold 3 mini-live and handshake events. Participation is via ticket lottery – entry code is part of the album release Limited editions and First Press of the Regular edition,
- August 30th 7:00pm BIG CAT, Osaka (800 people)
- August 31st 7:00pm Diamond Hall, Nagoya (1000 people)
- September 1st 2:00pm Roppongi Laforet, Tokyo (1200 people)
On August 3rd Secret will hold a special release and Secret 1st Anniversary Party for their mobile phone fan club members. The event will be somewhere in Tokyo for 200 lucky members and they will hear the new album and view the footage from Secret’s 1st Japanese Tour at ZEPP Tokyo March 8th. Deadline was July 25th.