IU has provided the details for her new original Japanese mini-album “Can You Hear Me?”. Collaborating on part of the album are legendary producers Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis who helped pushed Janet Jackson to stardom. IU will also be composing song “Voice-mail” in collaboration with YADAKO who is providing the lyrics. Mini-album “Can You Hear Me?” comes on two editions and is scheduled to hit stores March 20th 2013 – read on for more details…
~ PV revealed ~
IU will hold her first fan meeting with a live performance in Japan in part to celebrate the release of the new mini-album. Her Japan debut concert held at Tokyo International Forum Hall A last September sold out in 5 minutes. Anticipating strong demand again lottery tickets (discounted) are available via IU’s fan club starting February 5th thru 18th. Mobile site members can apply for tickets from February 20th thru 25th.
- March 27th 2013 “IU ~THE FIRST FAN MEETING IN JAPAN~” 6:00pm Tokyo International Forum Hall A
Collaborating on the mini-album producing tracks “Beautiful Dancer” and “Truth” legendary producers Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis with HIRO providing the song lyrics.
Limited edition bonus track “The Age Of The Cathedrals” is a cover by IU of song featured in world-wide hit theater musical “Notre Dame de Paris”. The musical is having performances in Japan February 27th – March 17th.
New mini-album “Can You Hear Me?” is available on two editions,
- Limited with DVD that includes a documentary film “IU in Japan History 2012 ~ 2013” plus a bonus CD track . First Press version adds a bonus photo and entry card.
- Regular CD-only. First Press version adds a bonus sticker, entry card, and photo.
The entry card for award lottery no specific details yet on number of awards,
- Main prize is a meeting with IU presenting a message card in Nagoya, Tokyo, and Osaka.
- Second prizes are either a music video DVD or photo booklet (select on entry card).