LiSA is getting ready to drop her third solo single “best day, best way” and has revealed the cover jackets, full track list, and preview music video made with the help of fans. The new single comes on three editions and hits stores April 3rd 2013. Read on for the updated details and preview music video.
LiSA provided the vocals for several of the songs attributed to the fictional group “Girls Dead Monster” from anime Angel Beats before releasing her first single “oath sign”. Her debut single was featured as the opening theme for anime “Fate/Zero”. Her second single “crossing field” was featured as the first opening theme for popular anime Sword Art Online which also helped propel LiSA’s popularity outside of Japan. More details on the single reported here.
LiSA earlier announced she’s launching a 2013 nation-wide tour in Japan “LiVE is Smile Always ~best day, best way~” in support of her 3rd single. More tour dates may be added – venue and tickets information at website linked below,
– June 23rd CLUB CITTA, Kawasaki
– June 24th darwin, Sendai
– June 28th DRUM Be-1 Fukuoka
– July 6th Zepp Nagoya
– July 7th Zepp Namba
– July 13th Zepp DiverCity
Single “best day, best way” comes on three editions,
– Limited A with bonus DVD that includes live footage from the Los Angeles Anime Expo performance “I’m a Rock star”, 48-page photo booklet, deluxe packaging.
– Limited B with bonus DVD that includes music video for title track filmed with fans participating.
– Regular CD-only.
Selected stores offer a First Press with postcard bonus on all editions. Also selected stores (Animate, Gamers, Softmap, and Tiger) will distribute ticket for mini-live launch event on May 26th 2013 at 1:30pm & 4:30pm at a venue in Tokyo.
Other launch events with venue target store and purchase before event need for participation (viewing may be free),
– April 7th 12:00pm (500 persons) Lazona Kawasaki Grand Stage mini-live and award (HMV)
– April 14th 3:00pm (100 persons) Canal City Hakata Sun Plaza mini-live and poster. (Hole, Tower Records, Animate – Fukuoka; Gamers, Shinseido – Hakata).
– April 21st 2:00pm (300 persons) Carrier Circle Mall Abeno mini-live (free viewing) and autographed postcard (HMV)
In February 2013 LiSA held a special event to shot the music video for the single “best day, best way” with fans participating via her fan club. A preview length version follows below…