CNBLUE has updated the release details for their first Japanese single of 2013 – “Blind Love” – cover jackets, full track list, and bonuses have all been revealed. Also announced is a tie-up as theme song for show PON! on Nippon TV. The boys also revealed a behind-the-scenes video of their cover photo shoot for Japanese magazine an·an. New single “Blind Love” comes on three editions and hits stores on April 24th 2013 – updated details and video follow…
The single is Korean band CNBLUE’s 5th original Japanese single and the Limited type-A includes DVD containing music videos plus 7-song live performance from their Christmas 2012 concert MUSIC FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE held at Yoyogi National Gymnasium.
Previously CNBLUE released their 4th Japanese single “Robot” on December 19th 2013. Confirming their popularity in Japan, fans pushed single to #2 on the Oricon weekly charts. In Korea CNBLUE released their 4th mini-album “Re:BLUE” in January 2013.
New Japanese single “Blind Love” comes on three editions with each having a different karaoke track,
– Limited A with DVD that includes music video and making of footage for the title track plus concert footage and 7 song performances from the MUSIC FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE held at Yoyogi National Gymnasium December 24th 2012. Application card A
– Limited B with DVD that includes concert footage and 6 song performances from Robot Release Live held at TFT Hall on December 23rd 2012. Application card B
– Regular CD-only. Application card C.
First Press on all versions adds bonus photo sticker! (varies by store)
Fans purchasing the First Press Limited A & B and Regular editions (all 3) can submit the three application cards for two awards (planned):
– 500 people (lottery) invited to special release event somewhere in Tokyo April 27th 2013.
– Special CNBLUE reel cord keychain (shipping in Japan only).
Enjoy the magazine cover shoot video (March 1st 2013) after the release details.