Koda Kumi is getting ready to release a new album “Color the Cover” which features her covering songs such as “Pink Spider” from hide (1998, released after his death), “Lovely” from Ozawa Kenji (1994), and “Koyoi no tsuki no youni” from Elephant Kashimashi (1997). The cover jackets and full track list have been revealed. Album “Color the Cover” is Koda Kumi’s second cover album and it comes in three editions including a Limited with DVD and photo booklet. The album hits stores February 27th 2013 – updated details follow..
Koda Kumi recently released her 54th single, “Koishikute” – a love ballad perfect for the winter months that depicts the heart-felt feelings between couples that happen only when they are far apart. Single “Koishikute” hit stores December 26th 2012 (previously announced as December 5th) – more details reported here.
Koda Kumi also recently released an equally sexy promotional video for the Koda Kumi x UULA CM campaign for the new mobile/media UULA service with SoftBank x Avex. The video shows footage from her new “Pink Spider” music video and off-shoot – check it out below and more details available at special website (link below).
Major arena live events have been announced “Koda Kumi Live Tour 2013” and the Yokohama Arena events will be recorded,
– June 21 6:00pm Castle Hall Osaka
– June 22 5:00pm Castle Hall Osaka
– June 29th 5:00pm Yokohama Arena
– June 30th 3:00pm Yokohama Arena
Cover album “Color the Cover” comes on three editions,
– Limited with DVD and photo booklet. The DVD includes three music videos and the making-of footage for all three. Also includes a 30-minute documentary with Koda Kumi close-up.
– Limited with DVD that includes the three music videos and making-of footage.
– Regular CD-only.