Leo Ieiri is about to release her 4th single “Message” and has revealed a web PV for coupling track “Wake you up” and more bonus details tied to the single. She previously revealed a PV preview for the title track “Message” which is featured as the theme song for TBS TV drama “Kakusho ~ Keishico Sousa 3”. The single hits stores May 22nd 2013 – read on for more details and preview music videos.
Singer/song writer Leo Ieiri (18, Best Newcomer 2012) recently released her first live DVD & Blu-ray – “LEO ~ 1st Live Tour ~”. The release captures her performance January 19th 2013 at Club Quattro in Osaka during her first solo tour. The live release hit stores March 27th 2013 (more details).
Leo Ieiri has announced a pair of launch events for new single “Message” tied to the Limited edition’s event ticket. Both events provide free viewing of a mini-live and with event ticket a handshake meeting after the mini-live. Also purchasers of the new single at the venue get a bonus poster (supplies limited)!
– May 25th 3:00pm Serushi Square Chisato, Osaka
– May 26th 3:00pm Sunshine City Shopping Center Fountain Square Ikebukuro, Tokyo (priority viewing area for ticket holders).
Her 4th single “Message” comes on three editions, each features a different coupling track captured live during her event at Akasaka BLITZ March 17th 2013,
– Limited A with DVD that includes music video and making-of footage for title track. Application card and event ticket
– Limited B with DVD that includes digest footage of Leo Ieiri live at Akasaka BLITZ held March 17th 2013. Application card and event ticket.
– Regular CD-only with bonus live performance track.
Limited editions include a lottery application card for a special awards (deadline June 30th),
– 20 people special original Leo Ieiri letter opener.
– 100 people Leo Ieiri clear pouch.
Enjoy the preview PV music videos for “Wake you up” and “Message” after the release details…