supercell has revealed the jacket art for new single “Hakushu kassai uta awase” featured as the new opening theme for anime Katanagatari. Anime Katanagatari (2010) is being re-broadcast on the Fuji TV’s Noitamina time slots beginning April 11th 2013. New single “Hakushu kassai utaawase” is supercell’s 8th major label single and comes on three editions. The single releases June 12th 2013 – read on for updated details and preview video featuring the new single…
supercell also announced a collaboration with HAL digital arts school (sponsored by Microsoft and Nintendo). A new commercial message featuring 3D character “Haru” drawn by Miwa Shiro (supercell), modeled by ISAO in MikuMikuDance, and theme song “Yeah Oh Ahhh Oh” by ryo (supercell). The MMD data is freely downloadable to create your own animated sequences. More details at special website linked below and watch the final result video below the single release details.
A special bonus is connected to the Blu-ray box-set of Katanagatari (2013.04.24) and the new single. The box-set contains an entry post card and entry ticket comes with the Limited editions and First Press version of the Regular Edition of new single “Kakushu kassai uta awase”.
– 1 lucky winner will get special animation staff and theme song artists colored paper set (lantern covers?) plus a Katanagatari paper-lantern.
– 11 additional winners will receive the Katanagatari paper-lantern.
Single “Hakushu kassai uta awae” which continues to feature Koeda on vocals comes on three editions with jacket covers drawn by Miwa Shiro,
– Limited A with Blu-ray planned to included music video and more. Special entry ticket.
– Limited B with DVD (contents similar to Blu-ray). Special entry ticket.
– Regular CD-only. First Press version adds the special entry ticket.
Full track list will be announced so follow or come back to Comtrya Sugoi for updates.
Enjoy the teaser trailer for the anime Katanagatari re-broadcast and HAL CM video (90sec ver) below the release details…