Korean group B1A4 just released their 2nd Japanese album “2”. The album includes single Ige Musun Iriya – Nande? Doshite?, Japanese versions of previously released Korean songs, and more for 8 total tracks. Album “2” is available on three editions that hit stores March 19th 2014 – full details and TVCM spot follow.
B1A4 released their 3rd Japanese single Ige Musun Iriya – Nande? Doshite? on August 28th 2013. The title track originally released in Korea as Ige Musun Iriya – What’s Happening? and group leader Jinyoung gets the credit for writing and producing their new song. Fans showed good support for the single pushing up to #3 on the weekly Oricon charts.
After an 8 month hiatus in Korea the group also released their 2nd Korean album WHO AM I on January 24th 2014 (available in Japan).
B1A4’s 2nd Japanese album “2” comes on three editions that share the same CD track list,
– Limited with DVD containing music video and making-of footage for single Ige Musun Iriya ~ Nande? Doshite?. Includes awards application code A.
– Limited with Goods – B1A4 flash ring (1 of 3). Includes awards application code B.
– Regular CD-only. First Press version includes awards application code C and trading card (1 of 5).
Awards lottery information – entry deadline is March 24th 2014. Participation requires code A + code C or code B + code C (either Limited edition code plus the Regular edition code),
– 25 people “Call to You Award”. Each member will call 5 winners directly.
– 3000 people “After Show Talk”. 1500 people invited to after concert talk (concert ticket not required). Venues April 5th 2014 Yokohama & April 10th 2014 Osaka.
TVCM spot for album “2” follows below the release details.