Kim Hyun Joong has updated the details for his new Japanese single “TONIGHT” – jacket covers, full track list, and more are official. Its his 3rd Japanese single and nearly one year since the release of his 2nd Japanese and #1 charting single “HEAT”. Single “TONIGHT” comes on 5 different editions and hits stores June 5th 2013 – updated details follow…
~ PV revealed ~
Korean Kim Hyun Joong (26) most recently released his first Japanese album “unlimited” – which included previously released Japanese singles plus new songs for a total of 14 tracks. Album “unlimited” hit stores on December 12th 2012 and fans propelled it to #3 on the Oricon charts.
Kim Hyun Joong rose to popularity as a leader of Korean boy group SS501 and made his solo debut in 2011. He released his first Japanese single “KISS KISS / Lucky Guy” January 25th 2012 which sold over 100,000 copies the first week (release details). His second Japanese single “HEAT” released July 4th 2012 and hit #1 on the Oricon charts (release details). On August 4th 2012 Kim Hyun Joong affirmed his popularity by winning the ‘Best Asian Artist Award’ at the 2012 Asia Song Festival (South Korea).
A special event tied to his new Japanese single – the “Kim Hyun Joong Live & Outdoor Fireworks!” will be held two days September 15th and 16th 2013 at Yokohama Bay (venue to be announced). Fans submitting the application serial number from each of the 5 editions (5 total) to participate in a ticket lottery for the event that’s expected to draw 20,000 over the two days. Another award for fans submitting any 3 serial numbers is a set of clear file and mini pouch.
Kim Hyun Joong’s 3rd Japanese single “TONIGHT” comes on 5 different editions,
– Limited A with DVD that includes music video for “TONIGHT”. Special packaging and application serial number. First Press version adds bonus poster A.
– Limited B with DVD that includes music video for coupling song “Cappuccino”. Special packaging and application serial number. First Press version adds bonus poster B.
– Limited C with DVD that includes music video for coupling song “Kimi dake wo kesenakute”. Special packaging, and application serial number. First Press version adds bonus poster C.
– Limited D with special message card (1 of 5) and application serial number.
– Regular CD-only with special booklet and application serial number.